I can’t believe it’s my last update!!!! It is quite emotional knowing that in few days I will hold my baby. I will be a parent, first time mum, responsible person. Little human relying on me from day one, and I can’t wait! I can’t wait to see her, touch her and kiss her. Talk to her and tell her everything I know. Care for her and enjoy her company. Planning holidays and small trips. Do simple things like long walks or a picnic in a park. Take her to the playground for the first time… I CAN’T WAIT!!!
After 3 years of trying and one miscarriage I gave up. And that’s when the magic happened (as well as my underactive thyroid). I just relaxed, stopped thinking about it and stopped beeing obsessed. And in that month-I got pregnant!
Those 9 month were incredible and each and every symptom I had, I was grateful. Scared, annoyed, but grateful. Morning sickness, nausea, cramps, carpal tunnel syndrome, everything I’ve been through I would go though again!!!!
- Weight: 66kg
- Baby size: Fully grown at close to 50cm and weighing 7 to 8lbs (size of a pumpkin)
- How far: 39 weeks
- Symptoms: achy hands and fingers thanks to carpal tunnel syndrome, you know that feeling when you go wee and you think you finished, and as soon as you got up, more comes out?
- Looking forward to: seeing my baby in few days
- Things to do: those last few days I’ve dedicated to prepare my food for the next two weeks
- Maternity leave: 1,5 weeks already and it feels strange.
Those few days left will be filled with relax, cooking, enjoying my husbands company, nice walks and watching some movies (thinking about Wonder Woman in a cinema) and posting my meal plan before Monday.
Have a nice weekend guys!